We appreciate your patience as our seat booking system evolves. Below are the library rules for seat bookings:
1) You may sit in your reserved study room or in your reserved study space area.
2) Chairs with sashes may NOT be used, and chairs may NOT be moved.
3) Only 1 person may occupy a study room at any time. Group study is NOT allowed.
4) Drinks and food are NOT allowed in the Payson Library.
5) Face coverings must be worn at all times.
6) PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING. Failure to confirm your booking will result in your reservation being cancelled.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in cancellation of your request and suspension of library privileges.
The Payson Library is available for study by reservation appointment only. The booking system provides a map and photos for reference to help you easily locate your study room or study area. Please note: You are either reserving access to a Payson Library study room or to a space within an area. With the exception of study rooms, which can be specifically booked, all other reservations grant you access to an area (not an assigned seat within an area). Do not sit in a zone you haven't reserved access to. We reserve the right to cancel and/or prevent reservations in the event that a student attempts to circumvent the study room reservation rules and/or fails to comply with written and/or verbal directions from library staff.
If you have questions or need assistance please call (310) 506-7273 or email email@example.com between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.