Located in Digital Learning Labe (room 204) on the library's first floor. There are four tables in this space so it is highly likely your group will be sharing the space with other students. These tables allow you to project your laptop screen onto a larger screen making it ideal for group projects. Depending on your laptop connections, you may need adapters. You can ask at library circulation desks for adapters but we have a limited supply and can not promise to have the tech you need.
- Reservation priority goes to study groups using the space's tech.
- Leave the space clean; throw trash away in bins outside the room to limit unpleasant smells
- Do not you move or unplug tech in this room
- Do not touch the instruction lectern.
- Do not set drinks on the large black computer box in the corner of the room.
- This room is first and foremost an instruction space; you may be asked to leave 30min prior to the start of a class. The librarians do their best to post class schedules next to the door but these schedules are subject to change and you must evacuate the room when asked to leave.