We appreciate your patience as our seat booking system evolves. Below are the library rules for seat bookings:
1) You may sit in your reserved study room or in your reserved study space area.
2) Chairs with sashes may NOT be used, and chairs may NOT be moved.
3) Only 1 person may occupy a study room at any time. Group study is NOT allowed.
4) Drinks and food are NOT allowed in the Payson Library.
5) Face coverings must be worn at all times.
6) PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING. Failure to confirm your booking will result in your reservation being cancelled.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in cancellation of your request and suspension of library privileges.
This location or Category has multiple capacity options (i.e. single seat, group spaces, etc.). Please select the desired capacity from the Capacity dropdown above.