The Drescher Library is available to student-athletes for study by reservation appointment only.
- Reservations for a maximum of 5 hours per day.
Please note: You are either reserving access to a Drescher Library study room or to a space within the library. With the exception of study rooms, which can be specifically booked, all other reservations grant you access to the library (not an assigned seat within the library). If you see an available study room, please reserve it through the booking system before using it. We reserve the right to cancel and/or prevent reservations in the event that a student attempts to circumvent the study room reservation rules and/or fails to comply with written and/or verbal directions from library staff.
To access the Drescher Library, tap your Pepperdine ID card and enter your PIN on the keypad by the front door. If you do not know your PIN, you can look it up on WaveNet.
We appreciate your patience as our seat booking system evolves. Below are the library rules for seat bookings:
1) Due to NCAA guidelines, the Drescher Library is reserved for use by student-athletes only
2) You may sit in your reserved study room or in your reserved study space area.
3) Chairs with sashes may NOT be used, and chairs may NOT be moved.
4) Only 1 person may occupy a study room at any time. Group study is NOT allowed.
5) Drinks and food are NOT allowed in the Drescher Library.
6) Face coverings must be worn at all times.
7) PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL TO CONFIRM YOUR BOOKING. Failure to confirm your booking will result in your reservation being canceled.
Failure to follow any of these rules will result in the cancellation of your request and suspension of library privileges. If you have questions, please contact the Drescher Library at (310) 506-8566 between 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
This location or Category has multiple capacity options (i.e. single seat, group spaces, etc.). Please select the desired capacity from the Capacity dropdown above.